- 10 whole strawberries, quartered
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 handful of mint leaves, stems removed
- 1 part Bacardi Raspberry
- 2 parts Club Soda
- Juice from 3 lemons
- 2 lemons, quartered
1. In the bottom of pitcher, mash 1/2 of the strawberries with sugar, & mint leaves.
2. Add Bacardi, club soda, lemon juice, other 1/2 of strawberries, & lemon quarters.
3. Add desired amount of ice cubes, stir & enjoy. Stir well before each serving.
A deliciously refreshing drink! You can also use raspberries in place of strawberries.