- 4 whole (up To 6) Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, Trimmed And Pounded Flat
- 1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 whole Medium Onion, Chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 3/4 cups Wine (white Or Red Is Fine)
- 3 cans (14.5 Oz.) Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/4 cube Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 pound Thin Linguine
Mix flour, salt, and pepper together on a large plate.
Dredge flattened chicken breasts in flour mixture. Set aside.
At this time, you can start a pot of water for your pasta. Cook linguine until al dente.
Heat olive oil and butter together in a large skillet over medium heat. When butter is melted and oil/butter mixture is hot, fry chicken breasts until nice and golden brown on each side, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Remove chicken breasts from the skillet and keep warm.
Pour in crushed tomatoes and stir to combine. Add sugar and more salt and pepper to taste. Allow to cook for 30 minutes. Toward the end of cooking time, add chopped parsley and give sauce a final stir.