- 1 cup crab meat
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan
- House Seasoning, recipe follows*
- 2 Portobello mushroom caps, or 10 white mushrooms caps
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Nonstick cooking spray
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
1. Combine the crabmeat, cream cheese, parsley, green onions and Parmesan. Season with House Seasoning, to taste.
2. Stuff the mushroom caps with the mixture and top with bread crumbs. Spray the tops with nonstick spray to help them brown.
3. Transfer to the oven and bake for about 20 minutes, or until the filling is hot and melted.
1 cup salt1/4 cup black pepper
1/4 cup garlic powder