- Pumpkin seeds
- Salt water
- Chili powder
- Garlic salt
1. Remove seeds from pumpkin and rinse well with cold water.
2. In a large bowl add enough water to cover seeds and add 1 tablespoon of salt.
3. Let seeds soak in salt water overnight.
4. Drain seeds and toss in olive oil.
5. Place seeds on a roasting stone in a single layer.
6. Lightly sprinkle seeds with garlic salt and chili powder.
7. Roast in a 300 degree oven for 45 minutes, stirring seeds halfway through.
8. Allow seeds to cool & enjoy!
* You can also make a sweet version of roasted seeds;
Follow the same directions, but sprinkle with sugar & cinnamon.