- 4 large tilapia fillets
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Nonstick cooking oil spray
- 1/3 cup Fat Free/Low fat Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Place egg whites in one bowl, in another bowl mix together Panko, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
3. Dredge tilapia in egg whites, then toss in bread crumb mixture until fish is completely covered.
4. Place fish 1/2 inch apart in a greased casserole dish.
5. Spray the top of fish with a little bit of cooking spray, it will give the panko a great crunchy texture.
6. Bake in a 450 degree oven for 20 minutes.
7. Serve immediately with dipping sauce!