- 4 large flour( or whole wheat) tortillas
- 1/2 lb skim mozzarella block, or 2 cups low-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepperonis, cooked
- Italian seasoning
- Olive oil, or low-fat butter
1. Heat up skillet to medium heat.
2.Chop up mozzarella block into 1/2 inch pieces.
3. Add 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil or butter to skillet.
4. Add tortilla to skillet after butter has melted.
5. Sprinkle one half of tortilla with Italian seasoning, to taste, add mozzarella, and pepperonis to your preference.
6. Fold tortilla in half and allow 3-5 minutes to brown.
7. Flip crisps over and allow another 3-5 minutes to brown.
8. Remove from heat and slice in to thirds, or eat as it!
Gooey cheesiness, can't go wrong with this recipe!