- 2 cups cooked rice (white or brown)
- 3 cups cooked broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 (10 oz) can cream of celery soup
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce (OPTIONAL)
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 4 cups of shredded cooked chicken
2. Add cooked rice, broccoli, cheese, & chicken. Mix well.
3. In a greased 9 x 13 inch casserole dish, spread mixture evenly.
4. Bake for 30 minutes, at 350 degrees.
5. Remove casserole from oven, and add panko crumbs on top. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until light brown.
6. Allow to sit for at least 5-10 minutes before serving.