- 6 medium potatoes; rinsed, peeled, and quartered
- 1 whole dill pickle, minced
- 1/4 cup diced white or yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons Mayo
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 teaspoon Tony Chachere's Seasoning (OPTIONAL)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Boil potatoes and washed eggs together till done.
2. While potatoes and eggs are boiling, mix remaining ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Drain potatoes and add them to mayo mixture. Run eggs under cold water until ready to peel. Peel, rinse, shred, and add to bowl.
4. Mash with potato masher 5-6 strokes (leave some chunks)
5. Mix all ingredients well.
6. While still warm, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Best served chilled, enjoy!
Feeds: 6-8 people