- 1 can PILLSBURY Pizza Crust Dough
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasonings
- 2 plum tomatoes, rinsed and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 lb fresh Mozzarella block
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
2. Roll out dough to desired thickness and place on baking stone, allowing edges to stretch outside the stone.
3. Brush dough with olive oil and garlic, then sprinkle Italian seasonings.
4. Cut 1/2 of mozzarella into long strips, like thin string cheese, chop the remaining half into 1/2 inch blocks
5. Place STRIPS (ONLY) on the outside edges of pizza, rough crust inward and pinch closed.
6. Place tomatoes, spinach, and remaining mozzarella evenly over pizza.
7. Sprinkle the crust with Parmesan cheese.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes for a thin crust, 15-20 for thick crust or desired crunchiness.
9. Allow pizza to sit for a couple minutes, remove from baking stone, slice & enjoy!
*I added pepperoni slices to this pizza per my husband's request, but it is NOT part of this recipe.