If you like hot buffalo wings, you will LOVE this easy recipe!
- 2 large chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 cups of your favorite Buffalo sauce (My favorites are Medium from Buffalo Wild Wings or Frank's Hot Sauce)
- 1 large loaf of sandwich white bread (From your bakery or homemade!)
- 1 tablespoon of Ranch/or Blue Cheese dressing, mixed with 2 tablespoons of buffalo sauce
- Sliced American Cheese
- Lettuce, rinsed well
- Sliced tomatoes
- Celery and Carrot sticks for a perfect side dish
6. Add mixture of ranch/blue cheese & buffalo sauce to top slice, and sliced American cheese to bottom half.
8. You now have one GIANT Buffalo Chicken Sandwich, you can eat like this if you have the appetite of a large horse.
Serve with celery and carrots sticks, along with more dressing if you would like. This is such a simple and delicious recipe, everyone will love it!